The Primulina tamiana that was flowering on 14 February is now (and seemingly always) ripe with seedpods, even though I recently used one of its few inflorescences for a small romantic centerpiece.
Because I knew I had taken a better picture of the flowers at some point, here's proof of that--a photo from November when the plant bloomed first for me.
Unfortunately, it appears that that's somehow the only photo I have from August through most of November, after which I replaced my harddrive and apparently lost most of the photos I had taken since I moved back to DC. I only found out while looking for a specific photo I wanted for another blog post. I don't think there are many missing photos (because I wasn't taking many), but it's a frustrating problem!